Networld Media Group was one of the first major business-to-business publishers to exist wholly in the online world. With focuses on such diverse industries as ATM, retail, mobile payments, self-service technology and the major foodservice verticals, we offer employees a wide variety of opportunities to participate and thrive in today's changing media marketplace.
Digital Client Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Digital Client Services Coordinator is to ensure client satisfaction by implementing and maintaining client campaigns and working with sales to develop mock ups, proposals, etc. for prospects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned advertising partners
- Daily execution and maintenance of digital campaigns
- Monitor performance of digital campaigns (websites, email newsletters, videos, and other digital products)
- Mock-ups and other supportive material for Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Organized, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication
- A Minimum of 2-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of tools, applications and programs in the following areas:
- MS Office
- Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Email deployment systems such as Constant Contact
- Ad server systems such as DFP/DoubleClick
- Design software programs such as Photoshop and Flash
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Send your resume to email@example.com
Networld Media Group is looking for an editor to produce and edit content for one of its publications, RetailCustomerExperience.com, an online news publication dedicated to covering the retail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a journalism background with a keen eye for spotting trends in business-to-business markets and have experience working in a team environment, as well as the ability to produce creative content for market distribution on tight deadlines. The position covers news, trends, industry analysis, new products and all other pertinent information for readership on both the buy/sell side of specific industry markets.
The candidate will participate in all types of content distribution, including news feeds, webinars, email newsletters, videos, press releases, blogs and social media. The ideal candidate must have extremely high energy, ability to multitask, a passion for writing and reporting and at least two years of experience in journalism, communications or a related field. Some travel required.
Specific duties include:
- Produce site news content, including daily news briefs and several weekly features, combining technical how-to expertise, innovative case studies and of-the-moment trends commentaries
- Recruit and manage industry bloggers
- Attend and cover industry-specific trade shows and events
- Provide content for and help moderate company-produced, industry-focused event
- Lead and moderate client-sponsored, retail-focused webinars
- Manage and grow site’s social media presence
- Provide proofing for sister-site content as needed
- Maintain a helpful and collegial relationship with account executives and marketing services teams in a holistic team environment
- Work as part of an editorial team, integrating into a collaborative effort to provide top-notch news coverage of the retail industry and finding stories that cross-over into related fields
A full benefit package includes health insurance, matching 40lk, Employee Equity Share plan, paid vacations and much more.
Salary: 40-50K based on experience
Interested candidates should send their resume and at least two writing samples to Sandy Prendergast at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Media Account Executive
Louisville-based online publisher Networld Media Group is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated individual to join our organization. Your job will be to develop new leads, cold-call potential clients, manage existing customer relationships and close deals over the telephone or in person.
You will sell a range of products from advertising, lead generation and executive-level summits to custom publishing and other services within a full online portfolio.
As a sales-driven organization, we will provide you with a steady flow of qualified leads, top-notch sales support and management, as well as a cutting-edge marketing services department committed to helping you succeed.
Our media properties are well established and have delivered results for hundreds of clients over the past twelve years. Our sites include RetailCustomerExperience.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, ATMmarketplace.com, and KioskMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, FastCasual.com plus related associations and executive summits.
Previous online media experience is required.
This position offers a base salary plus commission. A full benefit package includes health insurance, matching 401k, Employee Equity Share plan, paid vacations and much more.
Send your resume to email@example.com
|For general employment consideration, please contact Sandy Prendergast, VP of Personnel and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or
502.241.7545, ext. 102.