ATM Marketplace, ATMIA publish 2012 ATM Future Trends Report
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – ATMmarketplace.com has published its benchmark industry report, "ATM Future Trends Report 2012." The first report of its kind in three years, the 140-page document contains the results of an extensive survey recently conducted in collaboration with ATMIA.
“This report is a primer on what’s important in the industry, both now and in five years," said Tom Harper, publisher of ATMmarketplace.com. "I was especially interested to learn what various organizations said they’ve been researching and investing in.”
The survey of approximately 500 ATM and banking industry executives cuts across a wide array of topics, from industry trends to threats and opportunities that loom on the horizon. The results of the survey are broken out by region, and illustrated with more than 144 charts and graphs.
In analyzing the results, Harper said that some interesting patterns have emerged since the survey was conducted in 2009.
“The top five global trends have completely changed in just three years,” he said. “While mobile is the most significant new trend across the board, there are differing opinions between FIs and IADs.”
In addition to the survey, this report also includes exclusive commentary, insight and opinion from leading ATM and financial industry leaders, including:
The report can be purchased for immediate download here.
- Debbie Bianucci, president and CEO, BAI
- Daryl Cornell, president and CEO, Triton
- Lachlan Gunn, director and coordinator, European ATM Security Team
- Flora Hamilton, executive director, ATMIA Europe
- Ian Kerr, general manager, Clear2Pay
- Uwe Krause, vice president of banking, Wincor Nixdorf
- Peter Kulik, vice president, product innovation and strategy, Vantiv LLC
- Mike Lee, CEO, ATM Industry Association
- Leonor Machado, chair, Cash Working Group
- Gerard Hartsink chair, European Payments Council
- Michael O’Laughlin, senior vice president, NCR Financial Services
- Steven Rathgaber, CEO, Cardtronics
- Tim Robinson, CEO, Talaris
- Tom Stevenson, president, Cash Connect
- Thomas Swidarski, president and CEO, Diebold Inc.
- Alan Walsh, vice president of banking, Wincor Nixdorf U.S.
Senior VP & Executive Editor
502.241.7545 x 123
Senior VP of Sales & Marketing
502.241.7545 x 117