Digital Screenmedia Association Member Benefit: 20% off
A discount code is required to get the member price. If you are a member and have not received your discount code, please contact Diana Sexson at email@example.com or 1-866-240-1318 x112 (outside US or Canada call 502-241-1318).
Not a member? Join now!
This report is in Electronic PDF Format only. The report may be ordered in hard-copy and mailed to you. Additional charges for shipping and handling may apply.
Don't forget: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
When you purchase this report, a link will be provided on your final transaction page for download of the executive summary. Your hard-copy will be mailed to you. You will need Adobe Acrobat to download the executive summary.
ATM Future Trends Report
Two new additional guides - no extra charge.
"Deposit Automation" & "2009 ATM Software Trends and Analysis" answer many previously unanswered questions.
Who should buy this report?
- What are the complementary components that compose a successful automated-deposit deployment of self-service devices?
- How does a viable servicing plan affect the deployment plan?
- Should you emulate the teller experience at the ATM?
- What are the future plans of the world's top financial institutions with respect to their ATM software?
- What ATM functions would FIs most like to see in future software?
The data and expert opinions in this report will arm the following with actionable “future intelligence”:
Why should I buy this report?
ATM Marketplace and the ATM Industry Association pooled their resources and surveyed a cross-section of the financial-services industry that included top executives from some of the world’s largest banks, credit unions, EFT networks, transaction processors, ATM manufacturers and independent sales organizations, to name just a few. The survey pulled in 1,593 respondents and included questions about five-year trends and predictions for the financial self service space.
Demographics of the respondents:
What do I get with this report?
- More than 18% CEO
- More than 75% Mid-level manager and above
- 19 commentaries from industry leaders (see complete list here)
Not only do you get a perfect-bound 130-page copy of ATM Future Trends Report, you also will receive:
- Results of our survey dedicated solely to the use of cash. (Over 500 respondents)
- Commentary from Mike Lee, chief executive of the ATM Industry Association and a leading expert on the future of cash. Lee, a trained futurist, has spent the last several years studying and tracking the flow of banknotes in developed and developing markets. As the world’s economic climate cools, Lee predicts the circulation and use of cash will grow, and he has included data to support his findings.
- DVD that contains video of Future Trends 2009 presentation and panel discussion at this year's ATMIA conference in Nashville, TN.
- Also on the DVD is the PowerPoint slides from the presentation of the ATM Future Trends Report Executive Summary (graphs and charts you can use in your own presentations)
“Customers want faster, easier and more personalized interaction with their bank. They want to bank when and where it’s convenient for them — whether noon or midnight, home or branch, ATM or mobile, call center or kiosk.” — Bill Nuti, Chairman and CEO, NCR Corporation
“I see no serious challenges in the next five years to the entrenched worldwide niche role of cash as the payment method of choice for smaller consumer-to-business payments. The solid performance of cash during 2008 and the emerging cycle of caution about credit are positive news for the ATM industry.” — Mike Lee, CEO, ATMIA
“I don’t believe this momentum will be curtailed by the current global economic woes. Our industry is poised for greater cash demand, which will lead to more deployments, though at a cautious rate.” — Tom Harper, president, ATMIA; publisher, ATM Marketplace
“The downturn could lead to an increase in cash-preferred consumers, or it could lead to a need for ATM deployers to diversify and integrate more effectively with other banking channels, namely the mobile channel.” — Tracy Kitten, senior editor, ATM Marketplace
Not only does the ATM Future Trends Report 2009 present comprehensive data from a massive, industry-wide survey on the future of the industry, but the publication also compares some of that data, as well as the predictions of industry experts, with those from the 2004 report.